TrafficSummitAds Scam Review
Welcome to our TrafficSummitAds scam Review 2017!
The reason that you have come across our blog is probably because you were approached by an affiliate and now you want to make sure that TSA is a sustainable business model. We love the fact that you are doing your own research!
There are a lot of programs out there that claim they are the best program to make money online,
it can be very hard to know which ones are legit or just a plain scam.
In this TrafficSummitAds Scam Review 2017, we will walk you through the background of the company, the products and their compensation plan.
- Status: Paying
- Risk: High!
TrafficSummitAds – Who is The Owner?
The program is owned by Harvey Earl. You might recognize his name as he was the owner of another revshare called VenturePlugTraffic. We did some research about Harvey and could not find much information. Our research made us very suspicious
- His facebook profile only exists since 29-06-2015
- We could find only one facebook picture.
- Harvey does not want to be in any live video or voice recording
The funniest part about all of this is that he asked all TrafficSummitAds members to be assured that he is a honest and truthful owner.
TrafficSummitAds – The Basics
- The program was launched on 8th February 2017
- The program started with about 2300 members. It is continuing to have daily growth.
- The Owner is Harvey Earl
- Various Payment processors such as: Payza, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, Payeer, Bitcoin.
- There is no repurchase rule.
- The Minimum withdrawal is $5. The Maximum daily withdrawal is $200 per day.
- Withdrawals are allowed every day and are processed within 24 hours.
- 10% referral commssion. You can not directly withdraw from commission balance. You can only use commssions to buy more adpacks or to pay for advertising services in the website such as Login Ads, PTC, Banner Ads, etc.
- Surf 10 ads per day. Each ad is 10 seconds.
TrafficSummitAds – Products
TrafficSummit has 2 ad pack plans:
– 5$ pack: Roi 125% / Max packs allowed is 500
– 50$ pack: Roi 125% / Unlimited packs
+ No repurchase rule.
+ $10 monthly membership fees to purchase $50 packs. $5 packs don’t require any subscription.
+ Withdrawals are opened 24/7. Minimum withdrawal amount is $5 and maximum limit is $200.
TrafficSummitAds Scam – Conclusion
To build a sustainable revshares there are many different factors involved. Every revshare program has its positive and negative abilities. We made this website to minimize the risk for our readers and to pick the right program that will last long term.
Our advice is to not invest into this revshare since we found too many red flags about the program and owner.
TrafficSummitAds Red Flags:
- The owner already failed one revshare in the past.
- Harvey has a pretty new facebook profile with only one picture of him.
- Additionally harvey does not want to appear live in any video or voice message, this makes us trust him even less.
- There is no sign of any external income that could keep up the ROI of the adpacks in the long term.
We think that TrafficSummitAds has the potential to last for around 6 months, but not any longer. Also we are aware that there are not many sustainable revshare options out there at this particular moment.
If you are looking for a online earning opportunity with less risk involved then please check out these blogs below. We have a Revshare and HYIP monitor that are updated every month. These monitors are here to minimize the risk of our readers with online earning opportunities. We only list programs that are receiving a lot of public attention, that look legit or that have a lot of external income streams, make sure to check them out!
Best Revshares 2017 Monitor
Best HYIP 2017 Monitor
I believe this should give you a nice overview about this TrafficSummitAds Scam.
Feel free to share your thoughts, questions or testimonial below!