GladiaCoin Scam Review
Welcome to our GladiaCoin Scam Review!
There has been a lot of marketing around GladiaCoin lately. This is why we made this review!
- Status: Paying
- Risk: Very High!
As we always try to warn our readers and subscribers… to make sure you are joining a legitimate company it is important to do a lot of research before joining a company. In our review we will provide you with information about the company, their products and our opinion.
Actually, we have listed Gladiacoin within our Scam section because it looks like they are running a classic Ponzi scheme. As soon as new members stop briningin in money,t hey will shut down or stop paying over night. If you want to take a look at our recommended online programs, then you can find those by clicking the link below: http://www.networkmarketeer.com/category/recommended/
GladiaCoin Scam Review – The owners
After doing our standard research about the company, we have noticed that they do’t provide any information regarding who actually runs the company/program around GladiaCoin.
After a WHOIS check on the GladiaCoin domain information gladiacoin.com, we found out that the website is set to private and was purchased on 26-11-2016.
Further information was not found, this is the first red flag for us.
Our recommendation is to never join a company unless they are transparent about who runs it.
GladiaCoin Scam Review – Product/Packages
We noticed that the GladiaCoin website does not offer any service or product. The only possibility to earn with Gladiacoin is by promoting their membership. This is the second red flag. What are they offering? Where does the potential profit come from? Researching GladiaCoin will only provide you with more and more questions….
GladiaCoin Scam Review – Compensation Plan
The Gladiacoin compensation plan promises a 200% ROI (return on investment) in 90 days. This investment should be made in BTC.
This is what that looks like :
- Spartacus 1 – Invest 0.05 BTC and receive ??? after 90 days (the GladiaCoin website does not disclose how much the Spartacus 1 plan pays out)
- 2 – Invest 0.1 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- 3 – Invest 0.3 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- 4 – Invest 0.5 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- 5 – Invest 1 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- 6 – Invest 2 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- 7 – Invest 4 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
Residual Income Commissions
All earnings in GladiaCoin are paid out through a binary compensation plan.
A binary system contains a left and right leg below you…
This binary system can be filled directly by you or indirectly by you downline and/or upline members.
At the end of each day, calculations are made on both legs volume, they are paid out on the lesser leg.
The paid percentage will depend on how much you have invested in GladaCoin:
- Spartacus 1 – 5% commission, capped at 0.1 BTC a day and/or 3 BTC a month
- Spartacus 2 – 6% commission, capped at 0.2 BTC a day and/or 6 BTC a month
- Spartacus 3 – 7% commission, capped at 0.6 BTC a day and/or 18 BTC a month
- Spartacus 4 – 9% commission, capped at 1 BTC a day and/or 30 BTC a month
- Spartacus 5 – 11% commission, capped at 2 BTC a day and/or 60 BTC a month
- Spartacus 6 – 13% commission, capped at 4 BTC a day and/or 120 BTC a month
- Spartacus 7 – 15% commission, capped at 8 BTC a day and/or 240 BTC a month
Gladiacoin Scam review – What Does It Cost To Join GladiaCoin
To join Gladiacoin you will have to invest between 0.05 to 4 BTC.
The only difference between the memberships is the income potential by referring other people to the program., that’s about it…
Verdict On GladiaCoin
To be honest, we don’t like giving any program a bad name. But with this amount of Red Flags we dont have a choice. Lets take a look at all the red flags that we have found out about:
1 – Unknown Owners Identity
2 – There are no products being offered, only a promise on a 200% ROI over 90 days
They should be more transparent, we can not recommend this company because we think it will scam their users and that would make us look bad. As of right now, participating in GladiaCoin is at your own risk…
So what now?
We receive over 20 emails daily from our subscribers asking us for a legitimate online opportunity.
This is why made 2 blogs where we monitor Revshares and HYIP’s with a lot of potential and long term sustainability. We are updating these blogs every month (or when necessary) to minimize your/our risks!
Revshare monitor:Best Revshares 2017
HYIP Monitor:Best HYIP 2017
I believe this should give you a nice overview about GladiaCoin.
Feel free to share your thoughts, questions or testimonial below!